As digital marketing continues to grow and evolve, programmatic advertising is becoming increasingly popular in reaching consumers. Programmatic advertising allows you to target specific audiences with laser precision, resulting in a higher ROI for your brand. This blog post will discuss the benefits of programmatic advertising and how you can get started today!
Programmatic advertising is a type of digital marketing that uses programmatic buying to purchase ad space in real-time. This means that brands can bid on ad space as it becomes available, and they only pay for ads that consumers see.
This kind of program is powered by data. By collecting consumer behavior data, programmatic platforms can target ads to specific audiences. This results in more relevant and effective advertising, which leads to higher conversion rates.
There are many benefits for any brands, including:
- Increased reach: Programmatic buying allows you to reach a larger audience with your ad spend.
- Improved ROI: With programmatic advertising, you only pay for ads that consumers see.
This results in a higher ROI for your brand.
- Targeted advertising: Programmatic platforms use data to target specific audiences with relevant ads. This leads to more effective advertising and higher conversion rates.
- Real-time bidding: programmatic buying allows you to bid on ad space in real-time, which gives you a competitive advantage.
In programmatic buying, ads are purchased in real-time, meaning that your brand has a competitive advantage obviously. Not to mention, programmatic platforms use data to target specific audiences with relevant ads. As a result, programmatic advertising typically boasts a higher ROI than other digital marketing methods.
Still not convinced? Consider this: programmatic buying allows you to reach a larger audience with your ad spend. And because programmatic ads are targeted, they are often more effective than other types of digital advertising. Programmatic advertising is an excellent option if you're looking for a way to improve your brand's digital marketing. Get started today and see the benefits for yourself!
Suppose you're ready to take your digital marketing to the next level with programmatic advertising. In that case, there are a few things you need to do:
- Firstly, you'll need to identify your target audience. Collect data on who your ideal customer is and what they like generally.
- Once you understand who your target audience is, you can start looking for programmatic platforms that will allow you to reach them.
- Once you've found a platform you're happy with, you can start creating your ad campaigns. Make sure to target your ads to your specific audience and track your results to optimize your campaigns further.
- Test different ad formats and placements to see what works best for your brand.
- Use data to constantly improve your targeting. The more data you have, the better your programmatic campaigns will be.
- Keep an eye on your competition. See what they're doing and try to stay one step ahead.
- Dove: Dove used this program to target new mothers with ads relevant to their situation. The successful campaign resulted in increased brand awareness and sales for Dove.
- Pepsi: Pepsi used programmatic buying to target young adults with ads for their new line of energy drinks. The campaign was successful and led to an increase in sales for Pepsi.
- Nike: Nike used this kind of program as well to target athletes with ads for their new line of running shoes. The successful campaign resulted in increased brand awareness and sales for Nike.
It is definitely constantly evolving. New technologies are being developed, and new platforms are being launched. Here are a few programmatic trends to watch out for in the future:
- The rise of mobile programmatic: more and more people are using their smartphones to access the internet. As a result, programmatic buying is increasingly being done on mobile devices.
- The rise of video programmatic: video is becoming increasingly popular, and programmatic buying is a great way to reach potential customers with video ads.
- The rise of native programmatic: native advertising is a form of programmatic advertising that blends in with the content on a website. It's becoming increasingly popular as brands look for new ways to reach their target audiences.
Keep these programmatic trends in mind as you plan your digital marketing strategy for the future. Programmatic advertising is a great way to improve your brand's digital marketing. Get started today and see the benefits for yourself!
To help you more about digital marketing, I need you to check this ebook I've created about the 10 things that I'VE WISHED I had known when I started marketing. If you are or are not in the same place, you must read this. Get the ebook here.
If you want more up close and personal marketing strategies, advice, or an overhaul of your marketing structure, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule a call with Zack now.