If you're a business owner, staying up-to-date on the latest PPC strategies and trends is essential. That's why we've put together this blog post, which will tell you everything you need to know about PPC in 2022. By following these tips, you'll be able to stay ahead of the competition and generate more revenue for your business. So what are you waiting for? Start reading!
In the past few years, we've seen a lot of changes in the world of PPC. The rise of mobile devices and social media's popularity has significantly impacted how PPC is used. And as we move into 2022, we expect to see even more changes.
One of the biggest trends we're seeing is moving away from traditional PPC platforms like Google AdWords. Instead, more and more businesses are using social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram to advertise their products and services.
This trend is being driven by two things: first, the increasing cost of advertising on Google; and second, the fact that social media platforms offer more targeting options, which allows businesses to reach their ideal customers more effectively.
Another trend we're seeing is using PPC to drive awareness rather than sales. In the past, PPC was primarily used as a direct response tool to generate leads and sales. But now, more and more businesses are using PPC to raise awareness of their brand and build their reputation.
This is especially true for businesses selling products or services that require a lot of consideration from the customer. By running PPC ads, they can reach potential customers at the beginning of their buying journey and make a good impression that will last long after the ad has been clicked.
To stay ahead of the curve in PPC in 2022, you need to use the latest tools and technologies. Here are a few things that you should be doing:
- Use PPC to drive awareness: as we mentioned above, PPC is no longer just about generating leads and sales. It's also an effective tool for raising awareness of your brand. Use PPC to drive traffic to your website and social media pages and ensure your content is shareable and engaging.
- Take advantage of social media: as we mentioned, more and more businesses are using social media to advertise their products and services. So if you're not already taking advantage of platforms like Facebook and Instagram, now is the time to start.
- Use PPC to improve your SEO: PPC can be an effective way to improve your website's SEO. You can drive traffic to your website by running PPC campaigns and getting people talking about your brand. This will help you to rank higher in search engine results pages and get more organic traffic to your website.
- Keep an eye on the latest trends: as we mentioned, the world of PPC is constantly changing. So it's essential to stay up-to-date with the latest trends and developments. This will help you ensure that your campaigns are always practical and relevant.
To help you stay ahead of the curve, we've included a few examples of successful PPC campaigns that you can learn from.
- Coca-Cola: Coca-Cola is one of the world's most popular brands, and they're also one of the most effective PPC advertisers. In 2017, they ran a successful PPC campaign that used the hashtag #ShareACoke. This campaign was so successful that it generated over $100 million in sales for the company.
- Nike: Nike is another example of a brand doing PPC right. In 2017, they ran a PPC campaign that featured the slogan "Just Do It." This simple but effective campaign generated many buzzes and helped increase sales for the company.
- Amazon: Amazon is one of the most successful PPC advertisers around. In 2017, they ran a PPC campaign that featured the slogan "Prime Day." This campaign was so successful that it generated over $100 million in sales for the company.
There are a few key metrics that you should be tracking to measure the success of your PPC campaigns. Here are a few of the most important ones:
- Click-through rate (CTR): this is the percentage of people who click on your ad. A high CTR means that your ad is relevant and engaging.
- Conversion rate: this is the percentage of people who click on your ad and then take the desired action. A high conversion rate means that your PPC campaign is effective.
- Cost per acquisition (CPA): this is the amount of money you spend on your PPC campaign divided by the number of sales you generate. A low CPA means that your PPC campaign is effective.
- Return on investment (ROI): this is the amount of money you make from your PPC campaign divided by the amount you spend on it. A high ROI means that your PPC campaign is effective.
As you can see, PPC is a powerful tool that can be used to generate awareness, leads, and sales. If you want to stay ahead of the curve in PPC in 2022, ensure that you're using the latest tools and technologies, and keep an eye on the latest trends. Thanks for reading!
To help you more about digital marketing, I need you to check this ebook I've created about the 10 things that I'VE WISHED I had known when I started marketing. If you are or are not in the same place, you must read this. Get the ebook here.
If you want more up close and personal marketing strategies, advice, or an overhaul of your marketing structure, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule a call with Zack now.