In today's fast-paced world, it is more important than ever to have tools that help you work smarter, not harder. If you're looking for great apps to make your work life more manageable, look no further! Keep Reading! We'll talk about a few of the best apps around nowadays. Whether you are looking for a […]
Important Digital Marketing Statistics You Should Know About in 2022
Digital marketing statistics are the quickest and easiest ways to know more about digital marketing and its fundamentals. You glean insight into the general perception, customer behavior, audience preferences, and so much more so that you can handpick your strategies and use the proven effective ones.
To help you learn more about digital marketing, here are some of the most important digital marketing statistics that you should know about in 2022.
- 11% of advertisers are cutting down costs for advertising on search. (WordStream, 2019)
- As of 2020, there is a 12% increase in Google Shopping spend. (Merkle, 2020)
- There is a 50% chance that a site visitor will purchase after checking out a PPC ad. (PPC Protect, 2021)
- There is a 200% ROI from Google Ads. (Google, 2019)
- There is a 5% decrease in adblocker usage in the UK from 2019 to 2020. (AudienceProject, 2021)
- As of 2019, 89% of advertisers have expressed intentions of increasing investments in search.
- As of 2020, 30% of shoppers worldwide plan to make their purchases via social media platforms. (Statista, 2020)
- There is an 8.1% compound annual growth in the eCommerce industry from 2020 to 2024. (Statista, 2020)
- 79% of shoppers worldwide have decided to make their purchase after seeing a video related to the item. (WyzOwl, 2021)
- In 2020, 24% of online purchases made from the 1st to 3rd quarter were made via Amazon. (Digital Commerce 360, 2020)
- The average eCommerce conversion rate is 1 to 2%. (BigCommerce, 2021)
- Over 50% of online purchases and store visits were caused by organic marketing and paid marketing. (Smart Insights, 2019)
Social Media Marketing Statistics
- 96% of B2B and B2C marketers advertise through Facebook. (Social Media Examiner, 2020)
- 55% of marketers launch brand awareness campaigns. (WordStream, 2019)
- 38% of social media users generally trust the information that they see on social media. (Reuters, 2020)
- 50% of Instagram posts are not readily visible to followers. (Hootsuite, 2021)
- 81% of consumers think that all brands are responsible for maintaining social media transparency. (SproutSocial, 2020)
- Over 30% of people spend online is dedicated to social media usage. (Global Web Index, 2018)
SEO Marketing Statistics
- Google has a 92.42% market share of the search engine world. (StatCounter, 2021)
- There is a 28% global increase in organic search by the 3rd quarter of 2020. (Merkle, 2020)
- 50% of the organic search visits during Q1 2019 were made through mobile searches. (Merkle, 2020)
- Three-fourths of the total online traffic only focus on the first page of the SERPs. (HubSpot, 2020)
Content Marketing Statistics
- 62% of advertisers and marketers create and publish at least one post each day. (The Manifest, 2018)
- 53% of digital marketers perceive blog content creation as their primary inbound marketing strategy. (HubSpot, 2020)
- 94% of digital marketers have adjusted their content generation strategies to accommodate the industry changes brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic. (Content Marketing Institute, 2021)
- 91% of B2B marketers use the content as their primary marketing strategy to connect with their target audience. (Content Marketing Institute, 2020)
- 96% of B2B advertisers believe in the effectiveness of influencer marketing. (TopRank Marketing, 2020)
To help you more, I need you to check this eBook I’ve created about the ten things that I’VE WISHED I had known when I started marketing. If you are or are not in the same place, you must read this. Get the eBook here.
If you want more marketing strategies, advice, or an overhaul of your marketing structure, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule a call with Zack now.